TERMS AND CONDITIONS – DATA ASIA VISITOR
THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, hereinafter referred to as “T&C”, is made effective as of 1st day of April 2021 Between VIRTUALTECH FRONTIER SDN. BHD. (Co. No. 1399827-H), hereinafter referred to as “Organizer” with registered office at 5, East Wing, Level 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur; and Registered User on www.data-asia.biz, hereinafter referred to as “Visitor”, with redeemed or purchased DATA Asia Registered Account, hereinafter referred to as “Ticket(s)”.
- The Visitor is engaging the Organizer to redeem or purchase Ticket(s) to DATA Asia Virtual 2021. The Ticket(s) is/are valid for Visitor to attend the DATA Asia Virtual 2021 event virtually via computer or mobile devices during the duration of the event, which is currently set on May 24th to May 30th, 2021. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the event dates from time to time without prior notice. Any changes to the T&C will be uploaded onto our Website.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to amend this T&C from time to time without prior notice. Any changes to the T&C will be uploaded onto our Website. Visitor are encouraged to check/visit the Website (www.data-asia.biz) from time to time for any changes on a regular basis.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED between the Organizer and Visitors as follows:
- The Ticket(s) is/are valid for Visitor to attend the DATA Asia Virtual 2021 event virtually via computer or mobile devices during the duration of the event, which is currently set on May 24th to May 30th, 2021. The Organizer reserves the rights to change the event dates from time to time without prior notice. Any changes to the T&C will be uploaded onto our Website.
- No exchange or cancellation of DATA Asia Virtual 2021 Ticket(s) can be made under any circumstances and Ticket(s) is/are non-transferable to any third parties. Each Ticket sold is entitled for ONE access at ONE time only and multiple logins with different devices is generally prohibited.
- No refund of DATA Asia Virtual 2021 Ticket(s) can be made under any circumstances except cancellation or postponement of the event by the Organizer, due to strikes, blockade, war, revolutions, riots, natural disasters, failures of telecommunication services or the Internet, acts or omissions of third parties, or similar unforeseen events which are beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer (a “Force Majeure Event”).
- Visitor shall be responsible for all Ticket(s) purchased and the Organizer is not obligated to re-issue, exchange or compensate any Ticket(s).
- Payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTER Credit Cards* are accepted. AMEX is currently NOT accepted.
- A Transaction Confirmation will be sent to the Visitor’s registered e-mail once a successful purchase is confirmed. It is important that the Visitor provides the Organizer a valid email address to receive the Transaction Confirmation successfully. The Organizer is not responsible for any non-delivery of the Transaction Confirmation and due to an incorrect email address provided. Visitor will also require the email address with the password keyed in in the registration form for logging in on event day.
- The Organizer is not responsible if Visitor encounters any loss in internet connection during the payment process. In the event if Visitor’s credit card is charged but seats are not secured, the Organizer shall refund the amount charged to the Visitor IN FULL.
- Any third-party collection of the DATA Asia Virtual 2021 Ticket(s) is prohibited.
- Data Management
- The Visitor hereby grants to the Organizer a non-exclusive license to [copy, reproduce, store, distribute, publish, export, adapt, edit and translate] the Visitor Personal Data to the extent reasonably required for the performance of the Organizer’s obligations and the exercise of the Organizer’s rights.
- The Visitor warrants to the Organizer that the Visitor’s Personal Data when used by the Organizer in accordance with this T&C will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other legal rights of any person, and will not breach the provisions of any law, statute, or regulation in any countries.
- Visitor Personal Data that are provided to the Organizer voluntarily on the website (www.data-asia.biz) and other related channels may be processed for the following purposes:
- to manage, verify and complete transactions with Visitor;
- to direct market the Organizer’s events and/or services to Visitor;
- to enable Visitor to participate in DATA Asia Virtual 2021;
- to respond to Visitor’s requests or enquiries;
- to send Visitor updates on news and event updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives offered by DATA Asia Virtual 2021 and/or its partners, advertisers, and/or government agencies;
- to comply with any regulatory, statutory, or legal obligation imposed on the Organizer by any relevant authority.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If Visitor experiences difficulties or is unsure if the transaction is successful, please DO NOT repeat the order or perform another transaction. Kindly contact the Organizer immediately during Organizer’s operation hours.
Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays